The Consumers Electronic Show (CES) is an annual trade show that was first held in New York in 1967. Now held in the sparkle of as Vegas it without a doubt the biggest electronics trade fair of the year where companies and consumers from around the globe show off their products, concepts and ideas hoping to attract early adopters and buyers for their latest gizmos and gadgets. holding between January 5 – 8, 2017. Each year, this CES attract a lot of tech companies to attend and people’s attentions around the world. Many cool gadgets and the latest technology will be released in this show. Now, as a gadget lover, I am going to show you the hottest and coolest gadgets in this CES 2017.
Held between January 5 and 8 this year CES attracted all the top tech companies and we were treated to some very cool and hot gadgets. Now, as a gadget lover, I am going to share with you my pick of the hottest and coolest gadgets from CES 2017.
1. Xiaomi Mi TV4
Xiaomi, known as the ‘Apple of China’ just showed its 3 new gadgets all on the first day of CES 2017.These are the Mi Mix white version, Mi Router HD and Mi TV 4
Xiaomi launched it’s Mi Mix black version in November 2016 which had caught a lot of people’s eyes and was the hottest topic at that time. The white version is nothing special, but with a different color.
So I want to talk about the Mi TV 4. The main feature is that it is frameless and only 4.9mm thick. It is also coming with Patch Wall software, 10 speakers, two wireless speakers, and support for Dolby Atmos surround sound. “Thinner than iPhone 6” is its advertisement slogan.
Learn it more: Xiaomi Mi TV4
2. Triple-screen Game Laptop
Razer unveiled its cool PC prototypes called Project Valerie which have 3 displays and a very sharp-looking laptop.
Learn It More: Triple-screen Game Laptop
3. Amazon Home Robot Kuri
Kuri has a very cute, approachable and friendly design. It responds to the voice and the sense of light. One of the key features of its design is the eye blink which is a way to communicate responding back.
Learn It More: Robot Kuri
4. LG’s Smart Fridge
LG has also released their smart Fridge which has run by Amazon’s Alexa. It allows you to give it simple voice command. Such as Play music or buy goods… The Fridge has a built-in 29-inch touchscreen. You can find what’s inside your Fridge and which food you should shortage in.
5. LEGO Robots
LEGO has just showcased a new toolkit which can provide a set of parts for building robots. Children and those who love LEGO can follow the instructions and build on three base components.
Learn it more: LEGO Robots
6. Windows VR HeadsetWindows have shown a bunch of Windows VR headsets, such as Lenovo, HP, Dell, and Acer. Those headsets have built-in depth-sensing cameras which can scale the room easily.
7. Intelligence Concept CarsNot just BMW, but also Benz, Ford, Toyota… They all showed their intelligence concept cars at CES 2017. In this year’s tech show, we have been impressed by the car’s appearance as well as the smart self-driving. Automated driving technology is popular these days but while these concepts aren’t ready tot ake on the road now they offer a glimpse of things to come in the not so distant future.
8. Honda’s Self Balancing Motorcycle Honda is making this bike to keep the rider safe at low speed. This motorcycle is using riding assist technology to keep balance and doesn’t fall without any rider on it.
9. UVify’s Draco DroneThis drone can reach speeds of 70MPH if you want which it is pretty cool in race conditions.
10. Smart Breast PumpsFree up mother’s hand to use this smart breast pumps.
Learn It more: Smart Breast Pumps